[bookport] Re: New Book Port?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:53:12 +0100

Hi Pamela.

I'm pleased to hear that the new book port is going to be released at
some time in the near future presumably.  Springer Design promised us a
new book courier for months, pushing back the release date until the end
of the quarter.  They only told us this week that the project had been
shelved which in my view is a disgusting way to treat loyal customers.
Can you tell me whether there will  be an upgrade opportunity for
existing book port owners?  Do you have any information you can share
with us about its new features and capabilities over the existing model?
 Will the existing model continue to be supported?

All the best and thanks in anticipation of your reply.