[bookport] Re: finding text with bookport needs fixing

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:48:49 -0500

It is a great notetaker.

At 01:26 PM 8/13/2005, you wrote:
yes that would look like a braille cell, but that would be horrible to write
on. if you just turn the unit sideways so the card is pointing at you, you
can use the current buttons as a normal braille writer or notetaker.
contradictory to what you think, I think they do have a good knowledge of
braille, and this was very well designed. I love my book port!
smile.