[bookport] Re: finding text with bookport needs fixing

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:24:39 +0100

i have only had a little play with the braille keyboard in the Book Port but
found it very good.  I think that if the six braille keys were on the bottom
line instead of the top as you suggested, the Book Port would feel unstable.
With the six keys on the top line, one is able to steady the Book Port under
the hand whilst writing.

Julia.