[bookport] Re: Headphones: was Re: Re: The Unofficial Book Port FAQ

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:52:45 -0500

I don't know about those particular headphones, but my Jensen's fit in my Handi-cassette case easily. This includes the travelling pouch the headphones are stored in.

At 08:58 AM 8/13/2005, you wrote:

I love the Sennheiser phones. I just got mine Wednesday. I have them and my book port in my I'maspeaker speaker case so I can carry all that with me if I want or take the bookport and Senheisers out and carry that. I need to buy the handi Cassette case to carry the bookport. I wonder if the Sennheisers would fit in that case, too. Does anyone know?

margo and elmo