[bookport] Re: file limit

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:47:44 -0600

Hi Phil,
I have been looking through the documentation for information. There shouldn't be a limit as to the file size you can send to the BP. I understand that, yes, you can indeed sent digital talking books from RFBD to the bookport as long as you have an authorization key and you enter your chosen PIN before you transfer from a CD.

Jo Taliaferro
soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "File" <file@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>