[bookport] Re: file limit

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:10:42 -0500

APH has not imposed any limit on you. The limit is imposed, if that's the
correct term, by the file system, itself. I believe that it's 256 files in
the root directory and no limit in any folders that are off the root. Bear
in mind, however, that the more files and folders you have, the slower the
performance will be. This unit doesn't have a 3.0 gig processor in it.