[bookport] Re: problems transfering an rfbd book to bookport

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:52:37 +1300

Hi Phil and list:

If the book won't fit on a 1 Gb card, that's one massive book even in Daisy audio. While it didn't come from RFBD, the Daisy audio book I just finished required 370 Mb. The book was 619 pages with a playing time of around 26 hours. Thus you see the relative comparison I was making. Think I'd try fixing errors on the card if you can. If you can't, hope it's a card with a lifetime waranty that you can access.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Hall" <phall-eml2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>