[bookport] Re: disabling the bookport launcher from startup

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:32:36 -0500

Hello,

I never had any trouble with my xp home driven  computer  booting up and
working properly with a usb card reader connected, but  while it is
connected, I cannot download anything to the bookport.

I thought that I had a defective unit and returned it to APH!  They
assured me that the bookport was fine and  to just disconnect the card
reader and any other  usb device to insure that the bookport will function
properly on my  computer.  I followed their  suggestions and it is doing
fine now.

Ed,