[bookport] disabling the bookport launcher from startup

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:09:55 -0600

Hi all,

I have a feeling that when bookport launcher is activated and I connect my mp3
player, nothing happens. Heres what happens:

1. The computer is powered off, and I connect my mp3 player.
2. I turn the computer on. I end up having to unplug the player in order for
windows to start.
3. When windows starts and I plug the player in again, I did an experement: I
opened bookport transfer. Nothing happens.
4. I disconnect the player. I here the usual sound that means the bookport is
not connected.
5. I connect the player again: and close the transfer software. It stil won't
come up as a removable disk (my mp3 player, I mean).
6. When I disconnect and connect the player again, it will come up as a
removable disk, like normal. I am wondering, would the transfer software
somehow associate my player with the bookport?

just curious, and thanks.
Tyler