[bookport] Re: disabling the bookport launcher from startup

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:56:46 -0600

Don't let that glitch stop you. I've just learned to disconnect mine when I've finished with it. Actually, you'll love using a card reader to assist with Book Port files and folders. When you load Book Port, its contents won't appear in alphabetical order but in the order in which you transferred them. Well, I like to transfer the contents of a cf card to my computer, erase the card, and re-load the files using the card reader. Everything is nicely alphabetized if you do that. This isn't an issue with just a few files, but my main BP library consists of an entire gig of BRF and TXT files divided into 127 folders. Having everything alphabetized is essential unless I want to sort through several thousand files, which isn't an option. Really, a card reader is a wonderful adjunct.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Wood" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>