[bookport] Re: compact flash cards

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:46:53 -0400

Yes, up to 4 GB.  Speed is unimportant, except that you might want to buy the
faster card if it happens to be cheaper than the slower one.  SanDisk and
Kingston are good and have a good warranty.  Prices vary widely and are usually
cheaper on line with no sales tax.  Look for free shipping.  I believe that you
should format on the Bookport.

Richard