[bookport] Re: compact flash cards

  • From: "MELODY SMITH" <parakeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:39:58 -0700

How do you know which 1 to get.
I have tried doing a google search with 4 gig and got all kinds of different
compact flash cards.
Am I searching for any certain speed, type I, and what do all those numbers and
letters mean.
I am just trying to find a 4 gig card that will work.
I was told to simply get type I, but when I do a search for that, I get all
kinds of extras.
I am not getting type I 4 GB compact flash card.
Does any of this make since?
I have had luck at Staples, but they only have 1 gig.
I bought a type I compact flash card from Wal-Mart and paid a whole lot.
Yes, I feel real stupid, but I have had such difficulties, that it said type I
and contained no other stuff, it just said used for every day use., or
something like that.
The good news is it works.
However, I do not want to pay that price again
So, do I just simply search for a 4 gb card and not be concerned about the
other information.
Help.
Thanks.