[bookport] Re: braille input for search string?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:37:22 -0400

Yes, agreed. Here is the exact source of the problem as provided in the
manual:

 In addition to normal characters and special keys, Book Port supports
chorded commands. Chorded commands are made by holding down the Space while
typing a letter. Often these chorded commands are defined to help you
remember what they are. The F-Chord, for example, enters Book Port's Find
command.

This language is in both the HTML and text versions of the manual. Note that
it quite specifically does not state "left space."