[bookport] Re: bp2, doubletalk etc.

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:15:49 -0500

I like the double talk speech too. I usually leave it on the Precise Pete
voice, and it doesn't bother me at all. At first, I thought it would, but
now, I prefer it to audio books.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx