[bookport] Re: bp2, doubletalk etc.

  • From: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:08:47 -0700

That's not nessisarily true. The doubletalk has a dictionary, but the
bookport doesn't give us access to upload to it. You could probably get
the firmware files, and send them along with a modified spanish
dictionary, assuming of course that you don't need to read spanish text.
This shouldn't be terribly difficult to do, but it might have some
interesting side effects if it gets too big - I don't really think that
APH had that in mind when designing the firmware upgrade process.
- - Tyler

has