[bookport] Re: bookport transfer problems?

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:46:32 -0400

Bronwyn:

We have never seen this error before and find it very odd, sinc the Book Port
transfer doesn't save anything, this makes no sense whatsoever.  Basically, the
programmer and myself are clueless.  Perhaps you have other problems with that
computer that only show their ugly head when running Book Port?  Otherwise, all
I can suggest is that you reinstall the latest Book Port Transfer from:

www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe<http://www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe>

Sincerely,

Pamela