[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:43:04 -0600

I am sure that the BookPort processor must be considerably faster than the BNS,
and I would guess that today's memory is considerably faster than the memory in
the BNS was.  Plus, if the software were written to do so, I would think that
with a fair size memory card the BookPort could use memory card memory for part
of its processing.