[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:52:57 -0400

Ya know, There is such a thing as utilitariansm. I'd wish for braille display support and support for the bp to be used as a synth. This is not conflictatory.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 5, 2005, at 4:45 PM, David Allen wrote:

Hi David and list:

No it doesn't work with a braille display. But if you can't hear, what would be the use of your suggestion that bookport should be used as a synthesiser for a PC? Your line of reasoning convinces me that you are complaining for the sake of complaining which serves no useful purpose.

Cheers,
Dave