[bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:02:10 -0400

I have to say that, having been on this list for more than 2 years now, I
have found nothing but decent discussion; at least until today.  Questions
should be asked here and opinions expressed and then either be agreed or
disagreed with.  Perhaps some posts should not be responded to at all lest
we encourage flaming.  I think we could all stand to get over ourselves a
bit.

The BP has turned out to be the most useful and satisfying piece of access
technology I own.  i'm not claiming it's perfect.  As has been mentioned, no
one box can be all things to all people.  I think APH has been more than
open to suggestion as a quick look at the history of the device will
indicate.  One of the best things about the BP is knowing that it will
continue to improve.  Lou