[bookport] Re: bookport Digest V4 #77

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:42:39 -0700

it's not much help, but if Book Port leaves you where you stopped reading, you
can, at least, get through a book without losing your place.  Even Audible and
Overdrive allow you to back up or go forward without needing to do so chapter
by chapter.  surely Book Port will have some kind of phrase segment jumping
like it does with audio files.
Of course I could be wrong.