[bookport] Re: bookport Digest V3 #259

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:19:56 -0400

1. What web sites? Since you attached the entire digest (see #2, next), it's
just a little difficult to know what you're talking about.

2. People who have digest subscriptions need to be _extremely_ careful when
they reply to a list message, since if their e-mail client is configured to
include the message being replied to, the whole bloody digest gets attached
to their messages. Please either change your e-mail program configuration so
as to not include the message being replied to or after you type your reply,
arrow down and delete everything following your signature. Those digests
that get attached--sometimes three and four times as additional people
repeat the original folly by attaching the message that contained the whole
digest--only waste bandwidth and clog up the network.