[bookport] Re: bookport Digest V3 #259

  • From: chasec@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:22:24 -0500

Hi.  Even if you are sending a small text file or a large .mp3 file,
it doesn't really make a differents.  The eight beeps are normal.
They are just status of the sending process.  But don't be mad if you
don't know what they mean, because I don't eather!  But it is normal.
Even tho they drive me crazy.  I think it should talk and say, "ten
persent" and so on.  Oh well I normaly just walk away!   Just don't
wory about the beeps.
Chase