[bookport] Re: book port transfer and book wizard reader

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:50:18 -0400

Catalina:

As I explained in my earlier post, there are two Registration boxes and
therefore, 2 keys.  When you try to play RFB&D books, does it read or
does it say that it's a Copyprotected book?  If it says it is Copy
Protected, then you will need the RFB&D key, whether you pay the $10 or
get a promotional copy is up to them (APH has nothing to do with that).
Anyway, if that is your problem, that key will solve that.  When you
register that one, you simply run the CD and it will walk you through.
Don't try to put it in the Book Wizard Reader box, because it won't
accept it there.

However, if your machine PC or Book Port plays the books from RFB&D,
then as I stated earlier, the Registration it's asking for is the Book
Wizard info.  The reason I'm pointing out this way is that the boxes are
totally different.

The Book Wizard Reader Registration purchase comes from APH.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> catroi@xxxxxxx 09/25/06 05:02AM >>>
Hi Tim:

I spoke with RFBD and they said that I need to go back to APH for that.

Please help. Thanks
Catalina and Tristan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter
and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss