[bookport] Re: book port transfer and book wizard reader

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:49:36 -0400

Yes.  The Authorization Key you boght from RFB&D will work on your PC,
because it is for the Book Wizard.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> catroi@xxxxxxx 09/25/06 11:30AM >>>
so I won't be able to read RFBD books on my computer?
Catalina and Tristan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter
and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss