[bookport] Re: book port transfer and book wizard reader

  • From: "Catalina Roisum" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:02:00 -0700

Hi Tim:

I spoke with RFBD and they said that I need to go back to APH for that. Please help. Thanks
Catalina and Tristan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>