[bookport] book port transfer and book wizard reader

  • From: "Catalina Roisum" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:12:35 -0700

Good morning to all:

I was trying to listen to an RFBD book using book wizard reader and the program said that I needed a key. I thought that by buying the book wizard program from RFBD to allow me to read RFBD books on the book port, I was also able to read the RFBD books using book wizard reader as well. Am I missing something? Thanks
Catalina and Tristan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss