[bookport] Re: book port apparently not working

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:10:53 -0500

It could also be your battery contacts. Have a sighted person make sure they are not bent. If they are, perhaps someone can straighten them. Either that, or APH can repair them. Pamela will have to tell you about warranty issues.

At 02:43 AM 11/1/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Oh, also make sure you have the batteries going in the right direction.

Nancy