[bookport] Re: book porrt transfer

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:12:06 -0500

Barbara:

If you download the following,
www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe

This is the latest release. You won't get the firmware this way though,
and you will need the firmware upgrade as well. So, you will be stuck
with the same problem when you attempt to update the firmware.

>>> shawnee@xxxxxxxx 03/02/06 09:09AM >>>
One more thing Rob .  Yesterday I went to the web site and downloaded
to a
folder the Book Port set up.  I had no problem doing this but of
course
don't know how to get that on to my Book Port.  also don't know if this
is
the same download that I referred to when I connect the Book Port.
Thanks
Barbara