[bookport] Re: SENDING COMMERCIAL AUDIOBOOKS TO BOOK PORT

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:13:58 -0600 (CST)

I've been using then-current versions now for about two and a half years, and have seen no changes in accessibility from a JAWS standpoint. The ability to use it from context menus in Windows Explorer is wonderful, and everything I want to do with it is completely accessible from ripping CD's to file conversion and the occasional CD burn. No problem with JAWS.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Sandy Licht wrote:

I haven't upgraded mine.  I don't see the need.

At 07:54 AM 3/2/2006, you wrote:
One concern about this program is that it, like some others, has seemed to become less accessible with ver 9 than with 8. My opinion only using Jaws.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>