[bookport] Re: battery replacement

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:13:23 -0400

Hello:

Wait till the book has been stopped.  You want to do it in idle mode, so it's
the last key stroke pressed before changing the battery.  You have about 30
seconds.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/12/07 10:05AM >>>
Hello,

Should I do this while listening to the book, or when the bp is off? Does it
matter when I press d, e and f?
Thanks,
Tat