[bookport] Re: battery replacement

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:43:54 -0500

When the BP says, "Batteries are low. Please replace now." I can't even continue reading! If I could... I wouldn't! Perhaps my annoyance threshold is low, but hearing that warning over and over would drive me right up a tree with the squirrels!

At 01:27 PM 10/12/2007 -0400, you wrote:
I never have either, but then I don't let the batteries drain, either.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/12/07 12:42PM >>>
Question:  You shouldn't loose your place in a book just because you
change the batteries, right?  I never have... not even when I don't
get the chance to press D-E-F.
At 10:13 AM 10/12/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Wait till the book has been stopped.  You want to do it in idle
>mode, so it's the last key stroke pressed before changing the
>battery.  You have about 30 seconds.
>

>Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
>American Printing House For The Blind
>1839 Frankfort Ave.
>Louisville, KY  40206
>
>PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>Hello,
>
>Should I do this while listening to the book, or when the bp is off?
>Does it matter when I press d, e and f?
>Thanks,
>Tat

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen
to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your
heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring
you back from captivity.