[bookport] Re: battery replacement

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:51:22 -0400

That's been my experience, too, even when I forgot to press D+E+F and had
the defaults restored. As long as you press the 2 key to stop reading, the
book's associated file is updated with the point at which you stopped
reading, so you should never lose your place. As with any electronics
equipment, you should never remove power to the device when it is actually
running or, as in the BP's case, playing.