[bookport] Re: an editing question

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:16:55 -0600

But you can't do this on the Bookport.

At 11:28 PM 1/2/2008 -0500, you wrote:
If you've fixed most of what's wrong with the book, you can listen to the book on the BP, placing bookmarks on the pages with problems. Then, whenever you want, you can go through the book, bookmark by bookmark, fixing as you go. This would be the last step in finishing a book.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>