[bookport] Re: an editing question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:32:42 -0500

Hi Amber:

No.  The only thing you can edit on the Book Port are the files you have in the
Notes folder.  You cannot edit books or any other Word files, so you'd have to
do that on the PC and transfer it back to the Book Port.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx 01/01/08 02:40PM >>>
I do a lot of validating for bookshare.org.  Can I edit files on the bookport,
for example, delete extraneous material and change words, then save the file
back to a .rtf file?
thanks.
Amber
Book blog: