[bookport] Re: What will book port 2 be like?

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:40:36 +0100

oh sorry, must have been confused. I'm not sure about it having an internal rechargable battery though, it's nice to be able to take along spare batteries when going on a long journey and other devices I have, the rechargeable battery has not been fully functional for all that long.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>