[bookport] Re: What will book port 2 be like?

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:10:25 -0700 (PDT)

If I could speed up my audio files from RFB&D on BP 2, I would buy it. Right
now, the only way to get the correct speed is to set the speed before I
download the audio files. However, I would like to be able to change the speed
by pressing a button on BP. Will this feature be a possibility in the future on
new BP models?

  Barbara

Russ <green.russell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi
I would buy a new bookport if it had speed/pitch control for mp3
files, a speaker and better sound quality. Faster transfer would also
help.

Russ