[bookport] Re: Transferring Bible text and moving files.

  • From: "Scott Learned" <learnedtechnology@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:26:55 -0700

HI Joe Anne,
I don't think you will be able to transfer the bible text from your
RoadRunner bible, but you can try any text version.
Here is one I use on my BP.

http://www.ebible.org/

The only way you will be able to move files is if you have the latest beta
firmware installed. If you are interested here is the info.

http://www.aph.org/beta/index.html

I have been using this beta since September and I find it very stable. I
really like the move function! One thing I would really like to see
incorporated in the next update is the ability to create folders from the
BP.

Hope this helps.

Scott