[bookport] Transferring Bible text and moving files.

  • From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:19:33 -0500

I actually have two questions. The first is: Is there any way to transfer the Bible text on my Roadrunner Bible to my Book Port or can I download a similar text which will have good navigation? The second question is I am having trouble moving files using the move files command. I have quite a bit of music on my Book Port. So I created a music folder but couldnt get the music files into it by using the star and number command. Am I doing something wrong? Please help! Jo Anne Stombaugh.