[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:44:11 -0700

Hi, Larry. I have my sleep timer set to 30 minutes. I also tried this at 20
minutes with the same result. I don't check it; just leave it at 30
minutes. I get on my machine, and start reading. No button is pressed until
after the 30 minute exercise period has been completed based on the
machine's internal timer and a talking timer set for 30 minutes. After 30
minutes, I slow down for a minute or two and then leave the machine reading
all the while. I walk into the kitchen and put the timer back onto the
refrigerator all the wile reading. I walk into my office, the next room all
the wile reading and only then stop the reading and remove the earbuds and
bookport. As I say, the timer has worked for the past two days, but usually
is unreliable. I don't worry about it too much because I can just stop the
reading whenever I want to and don't count on the timer.