[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:17:53 -0400

You do realize that pressing any key on the device resets the sleep timer.

I am trying to be very observant about this situation.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 1:38:22 PM >>>
Hi. I have to agree with Jerry on this one. Many times, my bp doesn't =
shut=20
off either after 30 minutes is reached. It has done  so for the past =
two=20
days, but most of the time does not shut off. I read while exercising =
and=20
most of the time, I can get off of the eliptical, and go into the other=20
room through the kitchen long after I have reached the 30 minutes that =
I=20
have set in my machine and the bp. However, it has worked for the past =
two=20
days, just not consistently.