[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:43:29 -0400

Jerry:

Can you give us any more details on this situation?

As far as we know, the sleep timer, which you can disable by setting to 0 =
by the way, has worked fine in all firmware releases.

>>> jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 7:35:19 AM >>>
Good morning everyone.

Since I purchased my BookPort last December, regardless of firmware =
version,
my BookPort has shut off only occasionally after the 30-minute period I =
have
set for it. I do not find this especially troublesome although, at times, =
it
would be nice if it functioned properly. In truth, I wish the feature were =
toggle. In any event, is mine the only one to malfunction in this almost
insignificant area and, what might be the fix.

My congratulations to the APH people who have continued to improve this
remarkable device.

Jerry