[bookport] Re: Short Battery Life

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:23:13 -0500

Are you sure you're not using heavy duty batteries?  I went through the same
kind of thing, getting about the time you are getting, and it turned out I was
using heavy duty batteries.  I was informed here on the list that heavy duty
doesn't mean long-lasting.  Bruce, and maybe one other person, suggested
Rayovac 15-minute rechargeable batteries.  I have 6 batteries now so can rotate
three sets at any given time.  Battery life is great now and as of right now
I'm pretty much using exclusively audio files.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat