[bookport] Re: Short Battery Life

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:18:45 -0500

Oh yeah, I remember. I had more trouble finding extra batteries after my husband brought home the charger. They told him at the store that there were 4 AA batteries in the charger so he didn't think he needed anymore. Once it came home though, it ended up that there were 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries, so I had to try to find extra batteries. My husband originally went to K-Mart, and as it turned out, that was the only other place I was able to find extras. I didn't know he was going to get the 1`5-minute batteries either, and I didn't know at that point that the 15-minute charger could accommodate the regular Rayovac rechargeable batteries too. So, it was K-Mart that had everything.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx Check out my blog at http://ccongdon.wordpress.com or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat