[bookport] Re: Sennheiser headphones - what's the model number?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:35:17 -0500

Walt, glad it was helpful.  Let me know how you like the sound of the px200.
I would imagine they sound every bit as good as the px100 but I have never
used them myself, so can't say that for sure.  I'm thinking there will some
difference in the sound due to the closed design, not necessarily worse,
just different.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx