[bookport] Re: Sennheiser headphones - what's the model number?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:13:01 -0500

I just looked them up and they were $12.95.  They are called portable, but
nothing was mentioned about what makes them portable.  From what I could
tell, I don't think they fold or anything.  The px100 folds up like a pair
of glasses and are truly portable.  I have a pair of the Koss SportaPro
headphones and although they are not the same ones as the Koss KTXPRO1
Titanium Portable Headphones, they seem to use the same drivers.  Although
they sound ok, they don't compare to the sound of the Sennheiser px100.
Just my opinion of course.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx