[bookport] Re: Sennheiser headphones - what's the model number?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:52:03 -0600

I don't know about the PX100's on Overstock, but apparently they didn't have the PX200's. I looked on the site a couple of hours ago.

At 07:18 PM 11/24/2007 -0500, you wrote:
I've seen them on the net going from between $30 and $40.  If you go to
www.pricewatch.com and use Sennheiser px100 for your search, you are sure to
find a good price on them.  Locally, they retail for $49.95.  Make sure to
also check www.overstock.com as they had them for $29.95 at one time.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx