[bookport] Re: Sennheiser headphones - what's the model number?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:07:22 -0800

Actually, guys, I just found some better headphones from amazon and
they are the Koss KTXPRO1 Titanium Portable Headphones with Volume
Control and most of the reviews I saw were 5*s except 2 of them. It is
well worth the price I believe and they are portable as well, I'm
gonna get me a few pairs and I won't regret it either.

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx