[bookport] Re: Relative volume between text and mp3

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:11:30 -0600

Rob,
Can you explain about the audio clipping in simpler terms?  I don't do much
with audio files accept listen to MP3s and so I don't know much of the
terminology.  Are you saying that some audio files will sound distorted,
depending on the content?  I will listen, mostly, to RFB&D AudioPlus books
and MP3s ripped from Windows Media Player.  How susceptible are these to
distortion?  Please forgive my ignorance.
Thanks,
Scott