[bookport] Re: Folder Size

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:28:42 -0500

Ann:

There are no hard and fast rules, but I wouldn't put much more than 30
files in a folder. As for the root, stay away, except for a few things
you consider critical. Book Port Transfer makes it easy to set up a
default folder, and helps you forget about the root.

Rob Meredith

>>> annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/30/05 03:08PM >>>
Dear Listers:
      I understand that it is not wise to send everything to the root
directory of the BP.  For optomum use of the flash card, how large and
how
many folders are good?  Referring this time to a 512 mg. card. Thanks.

Ann