[bookport] Re: Question

  • From: Betty Nobel <bnobels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:24:17 -0700

Although daisy books have multiple files, you change the file type to html and select only the ncc file. The bookport handles it very well from that point on once you send the file. The only drawback is the 15 to 30 minutes it sometimes takes to transfer the book.

Betty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxxxx>